This webinar is a short, hands-on, interactive workshop that will break down a specific opportunity and help you form a response to a Sources Sought notification. If your company supports NAICS 541519, or other related NAICS, then you should attend.
AFLCMC/WF (AF Security Assistance and Cooperation Directorate) located at Wright Patterson Air Force Base OH anticipates an acquisition to provide the following services in support of a Disaster Recovery (DR) plan to evaluate the survivability of operational and data processing systems:
• Contractor will provide a written study of the facilities, equipment, and infrastructure required to support continuity of operations for AFLCMC/WF.
This study shall evaluate existing hardware, software and Information Technology (IT) infrastructure to determine the best solution for implementing a data backup recovery site.
• Contractor will provide architecture which will include a schematic of the proposed environment to include make and model of all hardware, analysis of all software, and cost information to implement.
• Contractor will be responsible for procurement and installation of all related hardware, software, and licensing necessary to implement the approved DR solution.
• Contractor shall ensure that personnel accessing information systems have the proper and current inform assurance certification to perform information assurance functions in accordance with DoD 8570.01- M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
• Contractor should have knowledge in NetAPP storage and VMware.
• Anticipated period of performance is 12 months.
For more details, please log in to your Bidspeed account and follow this link: http://agent.fedbidspeed.com/?2340d064-67ac-4573-9ebe-3a441982fb4b.